There’s the usual excitement of turning 20- finally free from the jaw-line acne and raging hormones of the awkward teen years, one step closer to the legal drinking age- and then there’s turning 20 if you’re a member of the Kardashian (and Jenner!) brood. Kylie Kristen Jenner, who at one time was just 1/8 of the main cast on KUWTK with a Vine account no different than any other Calabasas teen with both unlimited free time and access to momma Kris’ purse, is now a certified Kosmetics Kween.
With her own branded makeup line, normies (read: non-celebs) can imagine, if only for a moment that their lips and brows can look just like an international superstar’s without repetitive cosmetic procedures and virtually unlimited funds. Through her Lip Kits, Kylie connected her brand- her image, her trademark pout and smize- with the millions who open Snapchat each day just to see what she’s up to now. Certified as the most-viewed account on the social media platform, a visit to Snapchat HQ officially reassured the reality-star-turned-entrepreneur that’s she still number one, “by a long shot.”
In honor of King Kylie’s birthday, here’s 10 fast facts you may not know about the youngest Jenner.
1. Before she was part of the #BALMAINARMY, Kylie kicked off her modeling career in a not-so-glam way- with Sears. Nothing says luxury like the convenience of picking up a cute new top and grabbing a refrigerator on your way out.
2. Kylie has a Ferrari Spider…that matches her sister Kendall’s because -why not-?
3. Kylie’s godmother is none other than momma Kris’ longtime BFF Kathie Lee Gifford.
4. When asked backstage at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards which artist she would love to switch lives with for a day, Kylie chose none other than Nicki Minaj. (Which kind of made the whole “Pervert 17” not-so-sneak diss a little awkward.)
5. Kylie hates chocolate cake, but loves chocolate.
6. Kylie’s favorite cartoon character is Disney’s Snow White.
7. Kendall and Kylie were both on the same cheer squad before Kylie left to be homeschooled.
8. At only 20 years old, Kylie is well on her way to becoming a billionaire. Ever since her sold-out-in-seconds Lip Kits launched in 2015, the mogul’s Kosmetic dynasty has increased profits year over year. Momager Kris revealed to WWD that Kylie Kosmetics has done $420 million in retail sales in just 18 months. If this growth pattern continues, the brand could shatter the billion-dollar gloss ceiling as early as 2022.
9. Along with her sisters, Kylie has a slot in Instagram’s coveted “top ten most followed” list of social media superstars.
10. Kylie has the most ink out of everyone in her family, closing the count with 6 tattoos total (4 red, 2 black.) The “T” Kylie originally had on her ankle for ex Tyga has been covered up to now read “LA.”
Feel like you know the youngest Jenner even more? For the image-fueled brand of the social media (over?)sharer, that’s a plus.